At the ceremony, President Jokowi called on two elementary students --- Laher Fabiola Ogilin, a 11-year-old female sixth grader from "Hati Kudus" Elementary School in Merauke, and Lois Ferdinand, a 11-year-old male student from the same school --- to read out Indonesias dreams.
The students, accompanied by President Jokowi, took turns to read out the 7-point resolution on stage, which are:
1. Indonesias human resources will have intelligence higher than that of other nations in the world.
2. The Indonesian community will uphold and respect pluralism, culture, religion, and ethics.
3. Indonesia will become the center of education, technology, and world civilization.
4. The community and government officials will shun corruption.
5. Infrastructure development will be carried out evenly across Indonesia.
6. Indonesia will become a self-reliant and influential country in the Asia-Pacific region.
7. Indonesia will become the barometer of economic growth in the world.
(Reporting by Agus Salim/Uu.H-YH/INE/KR-BSR/O001)