The IDC ITMarketScape cites NTT Comâ€™s key strengths as:
- A strong, diversified portfolio that extends the brand from networking to cloud and collaboration services, as a result of the Arkadin acquisition
- A robust UCaaS offering that includes standard UC features (telephony, IM, presence, etc.) as well as mobile/FMC and collaborative applications integration
- A global presence that extends beyond Japan and Asia/Pacific and encompasses North America and Europe
- A global UCaaS partner ecosystem for delivery and sales capabilities
- Expanded functionality of NTT Com Business Portal (single sign-on, self-service, etc.)
- Integration capability for hybrid (mix of cloud and on-premises) UC deployments
According to Amy Lind, Research Manager, Unified Communications and Collaboration, "Given NTT Com's success in expanding its geographic coverage and its multi-brand UCaaS approach, IDC believes NTT Com is well positioned to meet the UCaaS needs of MNC and large enterprise customers that have a significant presence in Japan and Asia/Pacific as well as in North America and Europe."
To view the report: http://www.ntt.com/aboutus_e/news/data/pdf/20160105_2.pdf
About IDC ITMarketScape: IDC ITMarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendorâ€™s position within a given market. IDC ITMarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the companyâ€™s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal Oneâ„¢ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and 130 secure data centers worldwide. NTT Communicationsâ€™ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
www.ntt.com | Twitter@NTT Com | Facebook@NTT Com | LinkedIn@NTT Com
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160104006630/en/
NTT Communications Corporation
Ms. Yuko Miyamoto or Ms. Hana Tsuchiya, +81 3 6700 4010
Source: NTT Communications