Two more Paris attackers identified: Prosecutor

Two more Paris attackers identified: Prosecutor

Police control crowds leaving the Stade de France where explosions were reported to have detonated outside the stadium during the France vs German friendly match near Paris, November 13, 2015. (Reuters)

Paris (ANTARA News) - French prosecutors said Monday they had identified two more Paris attackers, including a Syrian and a Frenchman who was previously charged in a "terrorist" case.

A suicide bomber who blew himself up outside the Stade de France stadium is believed to be Syrian Ahmad Al Mohammad from Idlib, AFP reported.

A statement from the prosecutors office said the Syrian passport found in that name near the body "remains to be verified", but that fingerprints matched those taken in Greece in October.

The second was 28-year-old Samy Amimour, from the suburb of Drancy outside Paris.

He was involved in the massacre of 89 people in the Bataclan concert hall, one of a spate of attacks on nightlife spots late on Friday which left 129 dead and hundreds injured.

Amimour "is known to anti-terrorist investigators for being charged on October 19, 2012 for conspiracy to commit terrorism" over a planned attack in Yemen that was foiled.

He violated his judicial supervision in 2013, prompting judges to issue an international arrest warrant.

His family told AFP, in an interview before Fridays attacks in Paris took place, that he had gone to Syria in 2013.

Three members of Amimours family were taken into custody early on Monday, said the statement.

Comments