Jakarta (ANTARA News)- Indonesia has a chance to top group D of the women`s 3x3 basketball competition at the Asian Games 2018.
Indonesia competed in group D, along with South Korea, Sri Lanka and Syria.
The Indonesia basketball team currently leads group D standings, after defeating Syria 16-15 and Sri Lanka 21-9.
Indonesia`s toughest rival, in its bid to finish the group on top, will be South Korea, which has won one game. However, South Korea still has two games to play.
The match between Indonesia and South Korea will be held in Senayan Tennis Center Court here on Saturday (Aug 25) starting at 6.40 p.m. local time.
The following is the 3x3 basketball schedule on the fourth day of the Asian Games 2018 basketball competition at the tennis court center on Saturday
Group D :
1. Iran vs Iraq, 03.00 p.m.
2. Malaysia vs Kazakhstan, 03.20 p.m.
3. Iran vs Turkmenistan, 04.00 p.m.
4. Afghanistan vs Iraq, 04.20 p.m.
5. Turkmenistan vs Malaysia, 05.10 p.m.
6. Iraq vs Kazakhstan, 05.30 p.m.
7. Afghanistan vs Iran, 06.10 p.m.
1. Chinese Taipei vs Bangladesh, 05.50 p.m.
2. Mongolia vs Kyrgyzstan, 07.00 p.m.
3. Bangladesh vs Korea, 07.20 p.m.
4. Chinese Taipei vs Kyrgyzstan, 08.10 p.m.
5. Korea vs Mongolia, 08.30 p.m
1. Korea vs Sri Lanka, 03.40 p.m.
2. Sri Lanka vs Syria, 04.50 p.m.
3. Indonesia vs Korea, 06.40 p.m.
1. Mongolia vs Nepal, 07.40 p.m.
2. Japan vs Nepal, 08.50 p.m.
3. Chinese Taipei vs Mongolia, 09.10 p.m.
Reporting by Arumanto
Editing by Suharto