#command post

Collection of command post news, found 426 news.

Floods kill three in Bekasi

The floods that hit Bekasi district, West Java province, on January 18-19 have killed three people, according to a ...

President calls on all sides to remain on flood alert

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono called on all elements to remain alert against floods because rainfall was expected ...

President holds flood control meeting

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono led a limited cabinet meeting on Sunday to decide a national policy to prevent a ...

House open for floods victims, says speaker

House Speaker Marzuki Alie has announced that the parliament building (DPR) will remain open to provide temporary ...

Minister blasts parents allowing children to beg for aid

Social Affairs Minister Salim Segaf Al Jufri criticized parents who had allowed their children to beg in the streets ...

Ministry provides Rp4.5 bln for Jakarta floods

The Ministry of Social Affairs has provided Rp4.5 billion for the need to prepare buffer stocks for flood handling in ...

Flash flood destroys 40 houses in N Sumatra

A flash flood destroyed at least 40 houses at Garongan village in South Tapanuli district, North Sumatra, on Monday ...

TNI sends soldiers to violence-hit Adonara island

The Indonesian military (TNI) has sent a platoon of soldiers to Adonara island, East Nusa Tenggara province, to ...

Lebaran services not routine

President Susilo Bambang Yudhono has stated that the health and security services provided to Id-ul Fitr travellers ...

FBR members named suspects in vandalism case

West Jakarta police have named eight members of the Forum Betawi Rempug (FBR) community group suspects for allegedly ...

Mount Dukono still on level II alert

The National Center for Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation (PVMBG) has announced Mount Dukono in ...

Malaysia deports 223 RI`s illegal workers

Malaysian government again deported as many as 223 migrant workers, who were not equipped with working visas, and ...

SAR team broadens radius of its search for sukhoi FDR

Bogor, W Java (ANTARA) News - The National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) chief, Vice Marshal Daryatmo, said the ...

Only CVR of Sukhoi recovered

Only the Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) of the black box of the Sukhoi superjet 100 had been recovered, Head of the ...

Evacuation of Sukhoi lies 1,500 meters deep

The Sukhoi Superjet-100 airliner crashed in a location 1,500 meters deep in Mt Salak. "The parts and debris of ...