Jakarta (ANTARA) - The government, through 11 ministries and agencies, launched the state civil apparatus (ASN) complaint portal for handling radicalism.
"This activity was born to witness the rise in social media in connection with this matter. We must take precautionary measures against it, if the state civil apparatus (ASN) is involved in handling radicalism," Deputy of Apparatus Human Resources of the Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Ministry Setiawan Wangsaatmaja noted in Jakarta on Tuesday.
The 11 ministries and institutions comprise the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (Kemenpan-RB); Coordinating Ministry for Political, Security, and Legal Affairs (Kemenpolhukam); and the Ministry of Home Affairs (Kemendagri).
The others include the Ministry of Religious Affairs (Kemenang), Ministry of Communications and Informatics (Kominfo), Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemendikbud), Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham), State Intelligence Agency, National Agency for Counter Terrorism, Agency for the Development of Ideology for Pancasila, and the State Apparatus Agency.
The Ministry of Communications and Informatics has provided the facility, Minister of Communications and Informatics Johnny G. Plate stated.
"The infrastructure provided is utilized with useful content and was a place for fact-backed complaints. It is made for the safety of the ASN," the minister stated.
The ASN complaint portal aduanasn.id was officially launched in Jakarta, Tuesday (11/12/2019). (ANTARA / Arindra Meodia)
Complaints can be lodged on the website for the following 11 violations:
1. Text, images, audio, and video containing expressions of hatred against Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution.
2. Text, images, audio, and video containing expressions of hatred directed at one of the tribes, religions, races, and intergroups.
3. Disseminating opinion through social media, via share, broadcast, upload, retweet, repost, and others.
4. News that is misleading or cannot be justified.
5. Spread of misleading news, both directly and through social media.
6. Organizing activities that are insulting, instigating, provocative, and hateful against Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, Unity in Diversity, NKRI and Pancasila.
7. Partaking in activities that insult, incite, provoke, and hate Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, Unity in Diversity, the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia and Pancasila.
8. Response or support as a sign in accordance with opinions by giving likes, dislike, love, retweet or comment on social media.
9. Using attributes that conflict with Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, Unity in Diversity, the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia, and the government.
10. Harassment of state symbols both directly and indirectly through social media.
11. The acts referred to in numbers 1 to 10 are made consciously by the ASN.
The communications and informatics minister later stated that the complaint for the ASN will be directed to the relevant ministries and institutions.
"This is a place for complaints to remind us all of our ASN," he stated.
Related news: Religious affairs minister urged to strongly tackle radicalism
Related news: Terrorism, radicalism are still serious challenges: President Jokowi
EDITED BY INE
Government launches ASN complaint portal on radicalism handling
12th November 2019