1. Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edy Purdjiatno.
2. Coordinating Minister for Economy Sofyan Djalil
3. Coordinating Minister for Maritime and Environment Indroyono Susilo.
4. Coordinating Minister of Culture and Human Resources Puan Maharani.
5. State Secretary Pratikno
6. Chief of National Development Planning Agency Andrinof Chaniago
7. Transportation Minister Ignasius Jonan
8. Minister of Maritime and Fishery Susi Pudjiastuti
9. Minister of Tourism Arif Yahya
10. Minister for Energy and Mineral Resources Sudirman Said
11. Home Affairs Minister Tjahjo Kumolo
12. Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi
13. Minister of Defense Ryamizard Ryacudu
14. Minister of Law and Human Rights Yasonna Laoly
15. Communication and Informatics Minister Rudiantara
16. Minister for State Apparatuses and Bureaucratic Reform, Yuddy Chrisnandi.
17. Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro
18. Minister of State Owned Enterprises Rini Soemarno
19. Minister for Cooperative and Small Medium Enterprises Puspayoga
20. Industry Minister Saleh Husin
21. Trade Minister Rahmat Gobel
22. Minister of Agriculture Amran Sulaiman
23. Manpower Minister Hanif Dakhiri
24. Minister of Public Works and Peoples Housing Basuki Hadimulyono
25. Minister of Environment and Forestry Siti Nurbaya
26. Minister of Public Spacing Ferry Mursidan Baldan
27. Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Saifudin
28. Health Minister Nila H Moeloek
29. Social Minister Khofifah Indar Parawangsa
30. Minister for Women Empowerment and Child Protection Yohana Yambise
31. Minister of Culture, Elementary and Secondary Education Anies Baswedan
32. Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education M Nasir
33. Minister of Youth and Sports Imam Nahrawi
34. Minister of Rural Development and Transmigration Marwan Jafar.