"Not yet. We are still waiting. It has not yet been determined. It may still change," Attorney General Agung Prasetyo stated here on Friday.
"We will discuss it later at the last moment," he added.
The attorney general said he was still awaiting the result of a judicial review filed by drug convict, Freddy Budiman.
Certainly, we will wait for the decision of the Supreme Court on the case and hope it will be produced soon to offer certainty, he emphasized.
The AGO plans to announce the names of drug convicts on death row to be executed as part of the third wave just three days prior to its implementation, especially for those who are not Indonesian citizens.
"Indeed, this is the procedure, especially for convicts who are not Indonesian citizens," he pointed out.
The attorney general said he would later inform the embassies of the convicts concerned through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Prasetyo said the preparations and coordination for the execution are still underway.
"Well, it will certainly be after "Lebaran" (post-fasting holiday). Of course, it is impossible for us to do it during the fasting month," he affirmed.
Reports had earlier hinted that the convicts to be executed, included Ozias Sibanda and Fredderikk Luttar from Zimbabwe; Obina Nwajagu and Humprey Ejike from Nigeria; Seck Osmane from South Africa; Zhu Xu Xhiong, Cheng Hong Xin, Gang Chung Yi, and Jian Yu Xin from China; A Yam, Jun Hao alias A Heng alias Vass Liem, Freddy Budiman, Suryanto, Agus Hadi, and Pujo Lestari from Indonesia; and Zulfikar Ali from Pakistan.
The Joko Widodo government had executed 14 drug convicts on death row in January and April last year.
The first and second rounds of execution of the drug convicts were held on the Nusakambangan Island off Cilacap City in the southern coast of Central Java.
President Widodo had emphasized that he would not grant clemency to drug convicts, who were responsible for the deaths of 50 Indonesians every day, despite protests from several countries and parties at home.