"Do not become involved in corruption. Create a system that closes loopholes for corruption," Jokowi remarked at the Merdeka Palace here on Wednesday.
Secondly, he drew attention to the absence of a ministerial vision and mission, despite the president and vice president having in place their vision and mission.
Thirdly, the president urged his ministers to work in a hard, fast, and productive manner.
Fourthly, he reminded the ministers to not become trapped in routine and monotonous activities.
"Works must be oriented toward getting concrete results. Our task is not only limited to 'sent' but until 'delivered,'" Jokowi emphasized.
He earlier pointed out that a minister must not only carry out and complete his works but must also ensure that the people benefit from it.
He also instructed his minister to check problems on the field and find solutions.
The last instruction of the president stressed on the need for ministers to work seriously.
"Those who are not serious, for sure (he or she), will be replaced," he affirmed.
Related news: Jokowi announces his cabinet line-up dubbed Indonesia Moving Forward
Detailed herewith is a comprehensive list of members of Jokowi's cabinet line-up for the 2019-2024 period:
A. Coordinating Ministers
1. Political, Legal, and Security Affairs: Mahfud MD,
2. Economic Affairs: Airlangga Hartarto,
3. Human Development and Cultural Affairs: Muhajir Effendy,
4. Maritime and Investment Affairs: Luhut Binsar Panjaitan.
1. State Secretary: Pratikno,
2. National Development Planning (PPN)/Head of Bappenas (National Development Planning Agency: Suharso Monoarfa,
3. Home Affairs: Tito Karnavian,
4. Foreign Affairs/International Trade: Retno Marsudi,
5. Defense: Prabowo Subianto,
6. Justice and Human Rights: Yasonna Laoly,
7. Empowerment of State Apparatus (PAN) and Bureaucracy Reform: Tjahjo Kumolo,
8. Finance: Sri Mulyani Indrawati,
9. Trade: Agus Suparmanto,
10. State Enterprises (BUMN): Erick Thohir,
11. Agriculture: Syahrul Yassin Limpo,
12. Cooperatives and SMEs: Teten Masduki,
13. Industry: Agus Gumiwang,
14. Chief of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM): Bahlil Lahadalia,
15. Manpower: Ida Fauziyah,
16. Public Works and Public Housing Affairs: Basuki Hadi Muljono,
17. Agrarian and Spatial Planning: Sofyan Djalil,
18. Environmental Affairs and Forestry: Siti Nurbaya,
19. Religious Affairs: Fachrul Razi,
20. Health: Major General Terawan Agus Putranto,
21. Social Affairs: JuliarIi Batubara,
22. Women's Empowerment and Child Protection: Gusti Ayu Bintang Puspayoga,
23. Basic Education and Culture: Nadiem Makarim,
24. Tourism and Creative Economic: Wishnutama Kusubandio,
25. Research and Technology/National Research Agency: Bambang Brodjonegoro,
26. Village and Development of Disadvantaged Regions (PDT): Abdul Halim Iskandar,
27. Transportation: Budi Karya Sumadi,
28. Maritime Affairs and Fisheries: Edhy Prabowo,
29. Energy and Mineral Resources: Arifin Tasrif,
30. Youth Affairs and Sports: Zainuddin Amali,
31. Communication and Informatics: Johnny G. Plate.
C. Ministerial-level Officials
1. Attorney General: ST Burhanuddin,
2. Cabinet Secretary: Pramono Anung,
3. Chief of the Presidential Staff: Moeldoko.
Related news: Prabowo competent to handle defense affairs: MPR Chief
Related news: Nadiem Makarim quits Gojek after accepting ministerial offer