"Today, Friday, at 9 a.m. local time, at the National Police Headquarters, the National Police chief led a ceremony marking the transfer of posts. Nine chiefs of provincial police, governor of the Police Academy, chief of the STIK/PTIK (Police Science College), and chief of the health and medical center of the National Police partook in the ceremony marking the transfer of posts," Chief of the National Police Public Relations Division Brigadier General Raden Prabowo Argo Yuwono stated at the National Police Headquarters.
Yuwono remarked that during the ceremony, the National Police chief urged the newly inaugurated officials, especially provincial police chiefs, to immediately return to their workplace following the inauguration.
The tour of duty among high-ranking officials is purely part of their engagement within the institution, he stated.
The inauguration came a week after National Police Chief Idham Azis issued a telegram containing the tour of duty among high-ranking police officers.
The newly inaugurated provincial police chiefs and top officials of the National Police Headquarters are mentioned herewith:
1. Brig. Gen. Ahmad Luthfi, as chief of the Central Java Provincial Police
2. Insp. Gen. Mohammad Fadil Imran, as chief of the East Java Provincial Police
3. Insp. Gen. Eko Indra Heri, as chief of the South Sumatra Provincial Police
4. Insp. Gen. Fiandar, as chief of the Banten Provincial Police
5. Insp. Gen. Aris Budiman, as chief of the Riau Islands Provincial Police
6.Insp. Gen. Nico Afinta, as chief of the South Kalimantan Provincial Police
7. Brig. Gen. Dedi Prasetyo, as chief of the Central Kalimantan Provincial Police
8. Brig. Gen. Teguh Sarwono, as chief of the Bengkulu Provincial Police
9. Insp. Gen. Mohammad Iqbal, as chief of the West Nusa Tenggara Provincial Police
10. Brig. Gen. Raden Prabowo Argo Yuwono, as chief of the National Police's Public Relations Division
11. Brig. Gen. Rusdianto, as chief of the health and medical center of the National Police
12. Comsr Gen. Agung Budi Maryoto, as chief of the general inspectorate of the National Police
13. Insp. Gen. Rycko Amelza Dahniel, as chief of the intelligence and security board of the National Police
14. Brig. Gen. Sutrisno Yudi Hermawan, as assistant to the National Police chief for human resources
15. Brig. Gen. Asep Syahrudin, as governor of the Police Academy
16 Insp. Gen. Yazid Fanani, as chief of STIK's education and training institution of the National Police.
Related news: Police to safeguard food availability during COVID-19 pandemic
Related news: Indonesian police officers, families banned from embarking on "mudik"
Related news: Police dissolves 7,031 mass gatherings to curb COVID-19 spread