"The money is still being prepared, hopefully it would be available soon," the ambassador said here Friday night.
In the last two weeks the Indonesian embassy had evacuated the third of the four batches of 57 people, mostly students, to Indonesia.
He hoped the 57 Indonesians in the third and fourth batches could be evacuated by the procurement of tickets provided by the Protection of Indonesians and Indonesian Legal Entities Directorate of the Directorate General Secretariat of Protocol and Consular Affairs at the Foreign Ministry in Jakarta.
A press release of the Indonesian embassy in Sanaa has earlier said that a number of Indonesians, mostly students, are currently given accommodation at the embassy pending their further evacuation process.
The Indonesians are evacuated by buying tickets by the embassy for regular commercial planes of Yemen Airlines and Emirates Airlines.
In the meantime, several mass media in the Middle East reported the worsening situation in Yemen force foreigners to leave the country.
Several foreign embassies in Sanaa including that of the US had been reported to have temporarily closed their gates because of the violence going on there.
Armed people had entered the Yemeni capital to fight against government forces. (M043)
Editor: Ella Syafputri
Copyright © ANTARA 2011